Augmented Climbing Wall
Interactive Climbing Game System
Augmented Climbing Wall is the world’s first interactive climbing game system. It projects graphics onto a climbing surface and then tracks your movements as you interact with those graphics. This system allows several training and gaming experiences. Be sure to watch our video below!
Spectrum Sports Int’l offers a complete turnkey package with a 13’W x 10’H climbing surface, 12″ thick landing pads, and all electrical components. Everything is designed and built to commercial-grade standards for decades of operational use. We also offer installation and setup services.
The Augmented Climbing Wall has an annual subscription fee. This fee covers technical support, software updates, and cloud storage for videos.
A cloud-based admin panel allows you to customize your Augmented Climbing Wall system from any device connected to the internet. You can select which games and levels are available to players, game duration, and add custom logos and screensavers. You can also review performance statistics. This powerful feature allows you to operate the game in a fashion that best fits your business.
- Projector and Enclosure – a commercial, high-power projector is safely protected by our proprietary enclosure. It can be mounted from the ceiling or on a custom pylon.
- Body Tracking Sensor – This is where the real magic happens! Our best in class sensor and software follows your every move and can actually tell if you are touching the climbing surface.
- Computer – Our software can be remotely accessed for troubleshooting and for updates.
- Touch Screen – This is the interface with the attraction.
- Climbing Wall – Our climbing wall is built with a modular steel frame and modular fiberglass climbing panels. The frame is free-standing and does not need to be anchored to your walls or floors. The fiberglass climbing surface has a mark-free finish that will look clean for years.
- Whack-a-Bat – whack as many bats as possible to score. This is a great game to play with your friends. The bats move, so start climbing!
- Climball – a classic take on the 2-player “Pong” video game where your body is the paddle.
- Sparks – avoid the static and moving elements as you strive to conquer this maze game.
- Augmented Problems – short, powerful climbing movements that are linked together are called “problems.” Augmented Problems allows you to create climbing routes that others can follow. Video playback projects your movement on the wall. It can be a learning tool as novice climbers compare their movements to more experienced climbers.
- Dim lighting conditions – no sunlight on the climbing wall
- 110v 30amp power
- ethernet connection
- 11′4″ (3.45m) high
- 13’6″ (4.1m) wide
- 16′ (4.8m) footprint depth with tower
WARNING – Failure to follow the operational requirements found in your Operation and Owner’s Manual will result in voiding warranties and will place people and property at risk of serious damage and injuries. Any modifications, alterations, misuse, work or service that is performed on your Spectrum Sports Intl equipment or its components that is not performed by an authorized Spectrum Sports Intl employee voids any and all claims to any manufacturer’s liability.
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.