4-Climber Stationary Climbing Wall
The Drop-A-Rock is constructed of a hand laid fiberglass surface and solid steel frame for unsurpassed strength and reliability. It can be customized to fit your location and theme to provide that tailored look. Custom heights are available up to 32′. It can be installed as a freestanding feature or secured to an existing wall.
Spectrum Sports is the preferred climbing tower supplier in the amusement industry. We build rock walls for amusement parks, camps, schools, large FEC chains, and independent leisure locations around the world.
- 24′, 28′, and 32′ standard heights
- Custom heights available up to 32′
- Realistic rock climbing surface
- Hand laid fiberglass surface for maximum strength
- UV resistant finish in light grey, dark grey, or brown
- Solid steel frame for unsurpassed strength
- Powder coat on steel parts for weather resistance
- 4 Auto-Belay safety systems unique to Spectrum and most trusted in industry
- Made in the USA
- 24′ weight: 3100 lbs
- 28′ weight: 3500 lbs
- 32′ weight: 3800 lbs
- 6’4″ deep x 7’6″ wide footprint
- 2′ additional ceiling clearance required for installation
- 80 mph rating (110 mph upgrade available)
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.