4′ x 4′ Climbing Wall Panels
Our system is a new and innovative approach to the modular wall panel concept. 4′ x 4′ fiberglass panels match up with neighboring panels and share topographical features such as ledges and bulges. A more authentic experience is then enjoyed by the climber. A standard block group of 4 panels share these common features.
Several installation options are available, and self installation is possible. Please call for details. Climbing handholds and mounting bolts are included with each panel
Gym mats are available to place under the wall to cushion the landing zone. They fold up against the wall when it is not in use for a clean, minimal footprint design.
The Modular panel lends itself to many applications. A low height traverse wall is perfect for schools, daycares, fitness gyms, play centers, and residential climbing walls. Taller, vertical walls are ideal for climbing gyms, family fun centers, and large fitness clubs.
- 48″ x 48″ with a +/-1/4″ tolerance
- 55 lbs.
- Realistic rock climbing wall surface
- Maximum 6″ projection from back (zero) plane
- Hand laid fiberglass surface for maximum strength
- 6 Handholds & t-nuts (can be upgraded)
- 4 Corner mounting holes
- Handhold and anchor point pull-out load minimum of 4500 lbs
- 1 year warranty is provided to the original purchaser ensuring product is free from defects in material and workmanship
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.