2-Climber Stationary Climbing Wall
The Ridgeline has an engineered steel frame with a weather resistant powder coat finish and solid fiberglass climbing surface. Generally speaking it is a triangular shape that is open on the back where the auto belays are installed. It ships as a complete structure for self installation in around 4-6 hours. It’s a freestanding design that permanently attaches to a concrete foundation using concrete wedge anchor bolts for indoor or outdoor installation. This is commercial grade quality at its finest!
The Ridgeline has 2 Auto-Belays preinstalled for unparalleled safety protection. Our Auto-Belay is an advanced hydraulic / pneumatic system that automatically lowers climbers when they let go of the climbing wall. It adjusts for the climber’s weight as long as they are between 40 to 250 lbs (18-113kg) to provide a slow and safe ride back to the ground. Our Quick Harness is a true one-size-fits-all adjusting from 18-48in (45-122cm) waists. With the snap of 3 parachute buckles you are ready to climb. Connect the climber to the safety line and the climbing wall does the rest for you!
- 18′ (5.5M) height
- 153 ft² (14.2 M²) surface area for climbing
- Most realistic rock climbing surface on market
- Fiberglass surface for excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Proprietary matte finish with natural color tones
- Powder coat on steel, custom colors available
- 2 Auto-Belay safety systems unique to Spectrum and most trusted in industry
- GSA approved vendor
- 5′-3″ (1.5M) Wide
- 6′ (1.8M) Deep
- 18.5′ (M5.6) High
- Please allow 6′ (1.8M) of clearance around base of the for climbers
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.