Mobile Klime Wallz™
Portable Climbing Adventure
Build Your Own Adventure™ by choosing 3 of our Klime Wallz™ challenges for your portable setup.
Our Klime Wallz™ challenge and excite climbers in ways that traditional climbing walls can’t. Offering 3 challenges is a sure way to inspire repeat climbs and ensure that your clients are never bored!
With our Build Your Own Adventure™ program you can pair the Klime Wallz™ tower with any one of our 4 trailers: single axle, dual axle, folding trailer, or V2 Combo.
- 24′ (7.3M) Tall
- 3 Exhilarating elements to climb
- Hand laid fiberglass mat construction for maximum strength
- UV resistant gel coat in various colors
- Dual axle trailer with electric brakes
- Powder coat on steel, custom colors available
- Hydraulic lift system to stand wall in place
- 15 minute set-up time
- 3 Auto-Belay safety systems unique to Spectrum and most trusted in industry
- 35 mph wind rating
- Hydraulic lift for easy and quick setup / take-down
- Made in the USA
- The Zipper
- Horizontal Waves
- Vertical Waves
- Coconut Tree Climb
- Traditional Rock Panels
- Custom Graphics Panels
- LED Handholds
- Climb Timers
- Travel Dimensions: 28’10″L x 7’6″W x 9’5″H (874cm L x 228cm W x 286cm H)
- Operating Dimensions: 29’10″L x 9’7″W x 24’6″H (908cm L x 291cm W x 747cm H)
- 5900 lb (2676 kg) total weight
- 1100 lb (495 kg) tongue weight
- 2 5/16″ ball bumper pull hitch
- 7-Prong Electrical Plug
- 15″ wheels
- Full size spare tire
- 2(Qty) 3500 lbs (1587kg) torsion axles
- Electrical trailer brakes on front axle
WARNING – Failure to follow the operational requirements found in your Operation and Owner’s Manual will result in voiding warranties and will place people and property at risk of serious damage and injuries. Any modifications, alterations, misuse, work or service that is performed on your Spectrum Sports Intl equipment or its components that is not performed by an authorized Spectrum Sports Intl employee voids any and all claims to any manufacturer’s liability.
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.