Mobile Climbing Walls
Stationary Climbing Walls
For over 20 years we have been manufacturing portable climbing walls and doing custom installations for some of the biggest names in the entertainment, recreation, and fitness markets. If you’re looking for a climbing wall manufacturer, you have found your source. Our sales team has the experience to help you succeed. Contact us to discuss your project. Or click on any of the options above for more details and specs on our standard products.
MOBILE CLIMBING WALLS
We offer a wide variety of portable climbing walls that range in price from $25,000 to $65,000. Do you want the traditional, real-rock look? Read more about one of these great options:
- 2-Climber portable climbing wall: Ridgeline
- 3-Climber portable climbing wall: Climb-N-Dangle
- 4-Climber portable climbing wall: Drop-A-Rock
- 5-Climber portable climbing wall: Grip-A-Rock
Interested in a mobile climbing wall with a slightly different look? Learn more about these great options:
- 3-Climber Kids Climbing Wall: Klime Wallz
- 3-Climber Ropes Course Hybrid: Climb-N-Challenge
- 3-Climber Coconut Tree Climb
STATIONARY PREFABRICATED CLIMBING TOWERS
Each of our portable climbing wall models are available in a stationary climbing tower configuration. It’s the exact same climbing surface and steel frame with a small brace kit for stabilization. These models ship as a solid, prefabricated structure. They bolt to your existing indoor concrete floor or to an outdoor concrete footing. Because they ship 90% prefabricated, these climbing towers can typically be installed in half a day. This is the easiest and most affordable way to add a professional climbing wall to your facility.
- 2-Climber rock wall up to 18’H: Ridgeline
- 3-Climber rock wall up to 24’H: Climb-N-Dangle
- 4-Climber rock wall up to 32’H: Drop-A-Rock
- 5-Climber rock wall up to 32’H: Grip-A-Rock
CUSTOM CLIMBING WALLS
Custom climbing walls can be tailored to fit your space, budget, and vision. Our experienced sales team will work with you to achieve your objectives. We know what works best for family entertainment centers, trampoline parks, fitness facilities, camps, and many other sectors of the market. Please consider the following before giving us a call to discuss your needs:
- Who is your target climber? Age? Skill level? Frequency of use?
- What is your desired capacity? How climbers do you need to accommodate at one time?
- What are your ceiling heights?
- What is the material composition of your structure wall? Wood stud? Steel Stud? Concrete block?
- What is your approximate budget? Most of these projects range between $20-50,000.
Spectrum Sports is not only the best manufacturer of climbing walls, but is also the best as far as service after the sale.”– Tim D. Texas