Mobile Ropes Course
Theme: The standard build has an Adventure camp feel. The trailer and the steel tower are powder coated Tan. We are highlighting each climbing route with different colors of ropes and handholds. This will make it easier for the operator to tell the participants what route may be best for them to try. Custom colors and themes are possible.
Tremor Ladder: this is a ladder that is made out of 1½” tube steel spaced unevenly apart with cable, making the simple task of climbing a ladder a bit more challenging. (Beginner will have more steps and closer together; we make it more challenging for the intermediate and advanced routes.)
Tire Climb: We connect automobile tires together with cable and the climber must climb over and on top of them to the top. (Beginner will have four tires and the intermediate will have three tires and the advanced route will have only two tires.)
THE WALL: Just like all the military training centers we are placing a flat wall (this flat wall is made out of a recycled wood material called “TREX”). Weather and wear resistant, handholds will be installed into the TREX with T-nuts) on the top 8′ sections with small handholds to help you get some traction as you use the thick knotted climbing rope to pull yourself upwards to the top. This is a great element, and will draw tons of attention during events.
What makes this product so AWESOME? It is based on our climbing walls that are tried and tested for years. We use our Auto-Belay safety system, so the climbers are completely secured and safe at all times.
Quality: We are upholding all of our QC standards, ASTM and building to our Engineer’s specs. This new product will come into the market with the advantage that it is a well-built product coming from a well-established company known for our innovation, quality and service.
Service: This product will require that the cables on the AB be replaced annually, along with a few other wear items that are listed in the owner’s manual. Always follow the inspection checklist in the owner’s manuals.
- 3-climber capacity
- 24′ (7.3M)
- Exhilarating elements to climb on
- Interchangeable elements
- Single and Dual axle trailers with electric brakes
- Powder coat on steel, custom colors available
- Hydraulic lift system to stand the tower vertical in place
- 15-minute set-up time
- Auto-Belay safety systems (Generation 4) unique to Spectrum Sports Intl and most trusted in industry (CE and TUV approved)
- 35 mph wind rating
- Push button Hydraulic lift for easy and quick setup / take-down
- Drop & Go compatible for indoor use without the trailer
- 3 climbing zones
- 3 Elements on each climbing zone
- Travel Dimensions: 28’10″L x 6’4″W x 9’5″H (874cm L x 195cm W x 286cm H)
- Operating Dimensions: 29’10″L x 7’6″W x 24’6″H (908cm L x 228cm W x 747cm H)
- 3500 lbs (2177kg) total weight
- 350 lbs (158kg) tongue weight
- 2″ ball bumper pull hitch
- 7-Prong Electrical Plug
- 15″ wheels
- Full size spare tire
- 1(Qty) 5000 lbs (2268kg) torsion axle
- Electrical trailer brakes on axle
- NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW 6′ (1.8M) of clearance around base of the wall for a “Climbing Zone.”
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.