Watch the award-winning Mobile Zip Line in action:
- Overall Footprint: 20’W x 174’L + anchor
- Tower Footprint: 28’H x 31’L x 14’W (w/ outrigger jacks)
- Rider Distance Traveled: 90’ – 100’ depending on weight/height
Towing / Storage Dimensions: 34’-6”L x 7’-6”W x 11’-11”H. 7,000 lbs
- Design Standards: ASTM F24 and ACCT
- Engineering: Stamped in Utah, California, Pennsylvania, and UK
- Awards: Best New Product, IAAPA 2011
- Operators: 3 – Harnessing, Tower, Disconnect
- Capacity: 70-90 riders per hour (proven)
- Single Ride Rate: $10 first ride, $5 follow-up rides (proven)
- Rental Rate: $2,500-$3,500. We don’t rent, but call us if you want learn how you can make $2500 x 40 events a season by purchasing your own mobile zip line!
The award-winning Mobile Zip Line was developed by the same group that pioneered the use of auto belay safety systems in the mobile rock climbing wall over 17 years ago. Similarly, our indoor climbing walls are used by amusement parks and family entertainment centers worldwide. We have the experience you can trust!
The Mobile Zip Line™ tower is NOT compatible or approved for use with stunt bags.
WARNING – Failure to follow the operational requirements found in your Operation and Owner’s Manual will result in voiding warranties and will place people and property at risk of serious damage and injuries. Any modifications, alterations, misuse, work or service that is performed on your Spectrum Sports Intl equipment or its components that is not performed by an authorized Spectrum Sports Intl employee voids any and all claims to any manufacturer’s liability.
It is the buyer/operator’s responsibility to know and understand all regulatory restrictions and limitations that apply to this product in their jurisdiction. SSI makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the product meets all requirements in the buyer/operator’s jurisdiction.